NOACK method) Technical characteristics of grease heating loss tester :
1) Meets DIN 51581 standard;
2) The instrument is a bench-top, including an aluminum heating block and a jacket with a sample cup for evaporation, and a frame to support the water meter, Woulff bottle, and aspiration bottle. Optional vacuum pump;
3) Stainless steel evaporation crucible, which can be matched with the lid;
4) The chrome-plated copper cover is manufactured according to standard methods, with 3.5 mm test balls and screw pliers;
5) Aluminum heating furnace can be completely thermally insulated. Jacket can put thermometer;
6) Micro-processing thermostat and PID control, digital display temperature, Pt100 RTD temperature probe;
7) Working temperature range: room temperature ~ 250 ° C;
8) Woulff bottle, 3L, with connector, stopcock, U-shaped table, buffer flask and rubber tube: the bottle, flask and table are tightly fixed with ceramic-plated stainless steel;
9) Timer 0 ~ 60 min, with audible alarm;
10) 220 V / 50 Hz, power 1500 W;
11) English operation manual;
12) CE safety mark;
NOACK method) Ordering information of grease heating loss tester :
1) D51581-100: Grease or oil heating loss tester;
2) D51581-A00: with wood metal, 600 g;
3) D51581-A01: data logger, which can record pressure and temperature, including a portable chart recorder and sensor, the data is printed on 100mm paper;
4) D51581-A02: vacuum pump;
5) D51581-A03: control thermometer (+ 40 ° C / + 260 ° C), with a small scale of 1 ° C;
6) D51581-A04: control thermometer (+ 190 ° C / + 410 ° C), with a small scale of 1 ° C;
7) CAL001: PT100 simulator;
8) CAL002: Certified PT100 simulator;
9) D51581-C00: recording paper;
10) D51581-C01: Woulff bottle;
11) D51581-C02: aspiration bottle.
Beijing Deso Instrument Co., Ltd. is headquartered in Beijing and specializes in selling well-known scientific instruments imported by agents.
Imported instruments focus on materials (metal, non-metal, semiconductor, organic) analytical instruments, coal analytical instruments, food analytical instruments, petroleum analytical instruments (laboratory, online), environmental protection instruments (laboratory, online; water quality, gas), general Instruments, etc.
Services include universities, research institutes, petroleum and chemical companies, coal and thermal power stations, food, and environmental protection.
Suppliers come from advanced developed countries such as the United States, Europe, Japan, and some other countries.
Tips: In order to avoid purchasing risks, it is recommended that you always confirm the supplier's qualification and product quality before purchasing the product.