Technical characteristics of ASTM D972 grease or oil evaporation loss tester :
1) Meet ASTM D972 and IP183 standards;
2) The instrument is a benchtop, including a stainless steel bath and an accurate flow meter. There is a hole in the stainless steel lid, which can be placed in the evaporation bottle;
3) Stainless steel structure with ceramic coating;
4) Stainless steel bath pot with faucet valve, efficient thermal insulation effect;
5) Electronic stirrer, with stainless steel paddles and blades;
6) Stainless steel heater;
7) Very accurate flow meter with needle valve and calibration certification. zui large flow 2 l / min;
8) Air filter with glass wool;
9) Micro-processing thermostat and PID control, digital display temperature, accuracy 0.1 ° C, Pt100 RTD temperature probe;
10) Working temperature range: room temperature ~ 160 ° C;
11) safety measures to prevent overheating or low liquid level;
12) English operation manual, CE safety mark;
13) 220 V / 50 Hz, power 2000 W;
14) Size LWH800 x 400 x 700 mm, weight 45 kg (4 holes);
15) Can choose 2 holes or 4 holes;
16) CE mark;
17) Optional mass flow meter and software;
Ordering Information for ASTM D972 Grease or Oil Evaporation Loss Tester :
1) AD0972-100: grease or oil evaporation loss tester, 2 holes;
2) AD0972-110 :, 4 holes;
3) AD0972-A00: stainless steel sample cup with copper coil for air heating;
4) AD0972-A01: sample cup for oil measurement;
5) AD0972-A02: sample cup for measuring grease;
6) CAL001: PT100 simulator;
7) CAL002: Certified PT100 simulator;
Beijing Deso Instrument Co., Ltd. is headquartered in Beijing and specializes in selling well-known scientific instruments imported by agents.
Imported instruments focus on materials (metal, non-metal, semiconductor, organic) analytical instruments, coal analytical instruments, food analytical instruments, petroleum analytical instruments (laboratory, online), environmental protection instruments (laboratory, online; water quality, gas), general Instruments, etc.
Services include universities, research institutes, petroleum and chemical companies, coal and thermal power stations, food, and environmental protection.
Suppliers come from advanced developed countries such as the United States, Europe, Japan, and some other countries.
Tips: In order to avoid purchasing risks, it is recommended that you always confirm the supplier's qualification and product quality before purchasing the product.