Technical characteristics of D525 gasoline oxidation stability tester :
1) Comply with ASTM D525, D873, IP40, IP138 standards;
2) The instrument is a bench top and includes an aluminum heating block or water bath. The software can run under Windows, can collect the pressure in the oxygen bomb and draw a chart, can store and print the final result. The instrument can carry a small display, a desktop computer or can be connected to the user's own computer;
3) Stainless steel structure with ceramic coating, desktop;
4) Stainless steel water bath or aluminum dry heater, can hold 2, 4, and 6 samples;
5) Microcomputer processing and PID control, digital display temperature, display 0.1 ° C, Pt100 RTD temperature probe;
6) Temperature range: room temperature ~ 150 ° C, adjustment accuracy is 0.1 ° C;
7) Stainless steel column heater, SSR control;
8) Water heater with electric heater;
9) Overheating safety protection (with low water level alarm in water bath pot) with automatic water level regulator in water bath pot;
10) Oxygen distributor with dial and soft pipe, can quickly pass oxygen into the oxygen bomb;
11) The software can run under Windows and can automatically measure the mutation point and induction period;
12) RS232 interface, can be connected to a computer, and can be connected to traditional desktop computers and tablet computers;
13) English operation manual, CE safety mark;
14) 220 V / 50 Hz, power 3000 W;
15) Size WDH: 1000 x 450 x 600, weight 130 kg;
16) The standard configuration of D525 gasoline oxidation stability tester without oxygen bomb and computer;
Beijing Deso Instrument Co., Ltd. is headquartered in Beijing and specializes in selling well-known scientific instruments imported by agents.
Imported instruments focus on materials (metal, non-metal, semiconductor, organic) analytical instruments, coal analytical instruments, food analytical instruments, petroleum analytical instruments (laboratory, online), environmental protection instruments (laboratory, online; water quality, gas), general Instruments, etc.
Services include universities, research institutes, petroleum and chemical companies, coal and thermal power stations, food, and environmental protection.
Suppliers come from advanced developed countries such as the United States, Europe, Japan, and some other countries.
Tips: In order to avoid purchasing risks, it is recommended that you always confirm the supplier's qualification and product quality before purchasing the product.