Technical characteristics of imported RP15 electromagnetic digital screen shaker :
1) Suitable for small sample particles;
2) It is especially recommended for chemical and pharmaceutical laboratories, and all other areas where only a small number of samples need to be analyzed;
3) Electromagnetic sieve vibration and digital display;
3) Small footprint, good accuracy and reliability;
5) New technology of zui, which can be programmed intermittently for screen vibration;
6) Including "CISA-PRESS" quick-closing system, which can fix sieve, stainless steel cover and loose buckle;
7) Optional sieve with diameter of 75mm and 100mm;
8) It is recommended that the density of the sample be ≥0.5g / cm3;
9) Can be suitable for dry or wet sieving and can be converted by special accessories;
10) No maintenance required, CE safety certification;
11) The weight of the sample is from 10 to 50g;
12) Use electromagnetic resonance technology to drive motion, including circular and vertical motion;
13) The zui large amplitude is 1.50mm;
14) Including accessories such as fixing rods and covers, release buttons;
15) Imported RP15 type electromagnetic digital screen shaker vibration absorption system;
16) Capacity: 4 sieves with a height of 23mm, or 2 sieves with a height of 40mm;
17) Size WDH: 180 × 250 × 330mm (with sieve included);
18) Net weight 20Kg (excluding sieve);
19) Power supply: 220V, 50Hz.
Beijing Deso Instrument Co., Ltd. is headquartered in Beijing and specializes in selling well-known scientific instruments imported by agents.
Imported instruments focus on materials (metal, non-metal, semiconductor, organic) analytical instruments, coal analytical instruments, food analytical instruments, petroleum analytical instruments (laboratory, online), environmental protection instruments (laboratory, online; water quality, gas), general Instruments, etc.
Services include universities, research institutes, petroleum and chemical companies, coal and thermal power stations, food, and environmental protection.
Suppliers come from advanced developed countries such as the United States, Europe, Japan, and some other countries.
Tips: In order to avoid purchasing risks, it is recommended that you always confirm the supplier's qualification and product quality before purchasing the product.