Water Quality Online Monitoring System Procurement (19A0399) Procurement Notice
I. Project Number: 19A0399
Project Name: Procurement of Water Quality Online Monitoring System for South Gate Sewage Treatment Station in Heigu Valley , Wansheng Economic Development Zone
3. Procurement method: competitive negotiation
Fourth, the budget amount: 280,000.00 yuan
V. Project Details
(1) In accordance with the "Notice of the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Ecology and Environment on Printing and Distributing Lists of Government Procurement Items for Environmental Labeling Products" (Caiku  No. 18) and the "Notice of the Development and Reform Commission of the Ministry of Finance on Printing and Distributing Lists of Government Procurement Items for Energy-Saving Products" ( Caiku  No. 19) to implement the national energy conservation and environmental protection policy.
(2) Implement the policies to promote the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in accordance with the provisions of the Circular of the Ministry of Finance and Industry and Information Technology on Printing and Distributing the Interim Measures for the Procurement of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises by Government Procurement (Caiku  No. 181)
(3) Implement the policy of supporting the development of prison enterprises in accordance with the provisions of the Circular of the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Justice on Government Procurement to Support the Development of Prison Enterprises (Cai Ku  No. 68).
(4) Implement the policy of supporting the development of welfare units for persons with disabilities in accordance with the provisions of the “Notice on Joint Promulgation of Government Procurement Policies for the Promotion of Employment of Persons with Disabilities” (Cai Ku  No. 141).
Seven, supplier qualification requirements
Qualified suppliers shall first meet the basic conditions stipulated in Article 22 of the Government Procurement Law, and at the same time meet the specific qualification conditions set according to the characteristics of the project.
(I) Basic qualifications
1. Ability to independently assume civil liability;
2. Have a good business reputation and a sound financial accounting system;
3. Have the equipment and professional technical capabilities necessary to perform the contract;
4. Have a good record of paying taxes and social security funds in accordance with the law;
5. In the three years before participating in government procurement activities, there are no major illegal records in business activities;
6. Other conditions stipulated by laws and administrative regulations.
Place, method, duration and selling price of obtaining competitive negotiation documents
Document acquisition period: January 9, 2020 to January 15, 2020, 16:00
Document purchase fee: ￥ 0.00 / subcontracting
Where to obtain documents: “Chongqing Municipal Government Procurement Network” (http://www.ccgp-chongqing.gov.cn) and Chongqing Wansheng Public Resources Trading Network (http://jyzx.ws.cq.gov.cn) release.
Way or matter:
(I) According to the "Notice of the Chongqing Municipal Finance Bureau on Printing and Distributing the" Interim Measures for the Registration and Integrity Management of Chongqing Municipal Government's Purchasing Suppliers "(Yu Cai Purchasing  No. 45), suppliers should be registered as required and approved by Chongqing Municipal Government Procurement Network (www.ccgp-chongqing.gov.cn), registered in "Chongqing Municipal Government Procurement Suppliers Database".
(2) All interested suppliers, please go to the procurement agency to obtain or download all project information published before the bid opening such as the drawings and addendums on the "Chongqing Municipal Government Procurement Network", whether they are received or downloaded, It is deemed that all requirements have been known.
(3) Each supplier pays the document purchase fee to the procurement agency when submitting the response document. If the supplier is a micro-enterprise and the product provided is produced by a micro-enterprise, the review team can verify and confirm the purchase results in the project After the announcement, hold the original invoice for the purchase fee of the document to the procurement agency for the return procedure (for details of the micro-enterprise identification standards, please refer to MIIT  No. 300, and the supplier must provide the certification documents of the competent SME department at or above the county level) .
(4) Suppliers must meet the following two requirements before their response documents are accepted:
1. Submit the response file on time;
2. Register on time.
Nine, submission of information in response to negotiations
Negotiation response file start time: 09:00, January 16, 2020
Negotiation response file submission end time: January 16, 2020 09:30
The place for submitting the negotiation response document: the pick-up hall of Wansheng Economic Development Zone Public Resource Comprehensive Trading Center (4th floor, Building 8, Guonengtian Street, 111 Songlin Road, Wansheng Economic Development Zone, Chongqing).
Ten, review information
Negotiations start: 09:30, January 16, 2020
Venue for negotiation: Access Hall, Public Resources Comprehensive Trading Center, Wansheng Economic Development Zone (4th floor, Building 8, Guonengtian Street, 111 Songlin Road, Wansheng Economic Development Zone, Chongqing).
Eleven, contact information
Buyer: Environmental Protection Bureau of Chongqing Wansheng Economic and Technological Development Zone
Purchasing manager: Luo Zaibo
Buyer phone: 023-85278789
Purchaser's address: No. 5 Tashan Road, Wandong Town, Wansheng Economic Development Zone
Agency: Chongqing Wansheng Economic Development Zone Public Resource Comprehensive Transaction Center
Agency manager: Zhang Bo
Agency Phone: 64183153
Agency Address: 4th Floor, Building 8, Guonengtian Street, 111 Songlin Road, Wansheng Economic Development Zone
Disclaimer: The information shown above is provided by the company itself, and the authenticity, accuracy and legality of the content is the responsibility of the publishing company. Environmental Protection Online (www.gatisrael.com) does not assume any responsibility for this.