Guangzhou Municipality's Measures for Disposal of Catering Garbage Nearby (Trial)
The first is to promote the reduction, recycling, and harmless disposal of kitchen waste at the source, and to regulate the local and local disposal activities of kitchen waste. Actually, this Municipality formulates these measures.
Article 2 These measures apply to the local and local self-disposal of food and kitchen waste and related management activities within the administrative area of this city.
Article 3 The term kitchen waste refers to catering waste, household kitchen waste, and organic perishable waste such as vegetables, fruits, and animal waste discarded in fairs and markets, supermarkets. This method does not apply to waste edible fats separated separately.
Article 4 Disposal of kitchen and garbage by oneself at the nearest place refers to the following actions:
(1) The behavior of the person responsible for the classification and management of domestic garbage within its area of responsibility alone or in combination with the local dehydration, detoxification, or resource utilization of food waste;
(2) The town's people's government and the sub-district office organize the act of concentrating and carrying out dehydration, reduction, harmless treatment or resource utilization of nearby kitchen and kitchen waste generated within the area under its jurisdiction.
Article 5 The municipal administrative department of urban management is responsible for directing and supervising the administrative department of urban management in the district to carry out the work of disposing of kitchen and kitchen garbage on the spot. The district urban management administrative department is responsible for the organization, supervision and management, statistical reporting, and implementation of rewards for the local and local disposal of restaurant and kitchen waste within its jurisdiction.
The administrative department of ecological environment is responsible for the monitoring of pollutant emissions and the approval of related environmental protection procedures at the nearest self-disposal place of kitchen waste.
The district administrative department of commerce and market supervision and management shall, in accordance with the division of responsibilities, cooperate with the district administrative department of city management to supervise and coordinate the newly-built and completed bazaars, supermarkets, and catering service units to carry out their own kitchen and kitchen garbage disposal nearby.
The town people's government and the sub-district office are responsible for organizing villagers 'committees, residents' committees, property service units, market managers, supermarket operators, catering service units and other household waste classification and management personnel in the area under their jurisdiction. Dispose of, and do a good job in accounting management and statistical reporting.
Villagers 'committees, residents' committees, property service units, market trade managers, supermarket operators, catering service units, and other responsible persons for the classification and management of domestic garbage shall organize the classification of kitchen waste according to their respective responsibilities.
Article 6 The person responsible for the management of the classification of domestic garbage, the town people's government and the sub-district office shall be the responsible subjects in organizing the disposal of food and kitchen garbage nearby. Responsible subjects are responsible for the safe production, operation and maintenance, and pollution control of the kitchen waste treatment
The food waste disposal equipment at the nearest place is operated by the responsible entity or a professional company, and it can also adopt the method of purchasing food waste treatment services.
Article 7 The person in charge of the classification and management of domestic garbage shall reasonably configure the collection container according to the amount of food and kitchen garbage generated. The following requirements should be met when placing kitchen waste:
(1) Household household food waste and catering waste should be drained and put away after removing garbage bags
(3) Catering garbage shall be separately sorted and stored in a closed container.
Article 8 Newly-built fairs and supermarkets that handle meat and vegetables, fruits, aquatic products and other agricultural and sideline products shall be equipped with on-site disposal equipment such as fruit and vegetable skins, animal scraps, etc., to ensure that food and kitchen waste are disposed of and disposed of by themselves The project is planned, constructed and put into use simultaneously.
The bazaars and supermarkets that have completed and have the conditions to handle meat and vegetables, fruits, aquatic products and other agricultural and sideline products should be equipped with local disposal equipment such as fruit and vegetable skins and animal waste.
Article 9 The processing technology and operation management of the kitchen garbage to be disposed nearby shall meet the following requirements:
(1) Disposal technology shall comply with relevant standards and specifications, and the treatment shall meet the requirements of harmlessness.
(2) Equipment for kitchen waste processing integrated machine, crushing and dewatering machine and other equipment have a certificate of delivery, and can be equipped with a qualified weighing and weighing system if necessary.
(3) Process technology is mature and safe and stable operation.
(4) Where organic fertilizer treatment technology is used, the processed product shall meet the requirements of Organic Fertilizer (NY525).
(5) After training, the operators shall regulate the operation, and the equipment shall be regularly inspected and maintained.
(6) The kitchen waste generated on that day must be disposed of on the same day.
Article 10 Disposal of kitchen waste at the nearest place shall meet environmental protection requirements:
(1) According to the treatment scale and environmental protection requirements, handle relevant environmental protection procedures and discharge pollutants up to standards.
(2) It is strictly forbidden to crush the kitchen waste directly into the public drainage pipe network; the production wastewater and kitchen waste solid-liquid separation shall be pre-treated before being discharged into the urban public sewage pipe network. Water Quality Standards for Urban Sewers (GB / T31962). If it is directly discharged into the natural water body, the sewage shall be discharged after reaching the standard.
(3) Residues after treatment shall be treated harmlessly and shall not be dumped at will.
Article 11 The nearest place for self-disposal of kitchen waste shall meet the following requirements:
(1) The site should be hardened; after the daily treatment, the site should be kept clean and tidy, and no kitchen waste and other dirt should be left; the floor should be cleaned regularly and there should be no odor.
(2) The appearance of the equipment is clean and tidy. Wipe it regularly without dirt.
(3) Where organic fertilizer treatment technology is adopted, the processed products are piled up neatly, safely, and hygienicly; the residues after dehydration and reduction are promptly delivered to the kitchen waste collection and transportation unit.
Article 12 If the person in charge of the classification management of domestic garbage implements the disposal of kitchen and kitchen garbage on their own, they shall report to the town people's government and the street office in time. Where the town people's government or the sub-district office organizes the kitchen and kitchen garbage to be disposed of by itself, it should report to the district urban management administrative department in writing. The town people's government and the sub-district office will report the situation of the nearby kitchen and kitchen garbage self-disposal facilities and equipment to the district urban administrative department, and the district urban administrative department will report the situation to the municipal urban administrative department. The report content includes: equipment address, service scope, processing capacity, processing object, process, product destination, etc.
Article 13 The town people's government and sub-district office shall carry out daily inspection and supervision on the local disposal of food and kitchen waste within its jurisdiction; the district city administrative department in charge shall carry out the nearest meal-kitchen waste organized by the town people's government and sub-district office. Local self-disposal work is carried out to carry out daily inspection and supervision, and the municipal administrative department of urban management organizes random inspections and follow-up evaluations from time to time.
Article 14 If the person in charge of the classification and management of domestic garbage implements the disposal of food and kitchen garbage nearby, they shall establish a management ledger to record the amount of food and kitchen garbage disposed of, the quantity of products, and whereabouts. The office reports this month's accounts.
The town people's government and the sub-district office shall organize the kitchen and kitchen wastes to be disposed nearby and on their own. A management account shall be established to record the amount of kitchen and kitchen wastes disposed of, the amount of products and whereabouts. Send all the kitchen waste in the area under your jurisdiction to dispose of the ledger nearby. The district urban management administrative department shall submit the previous month's account to the municipal urban management administrative department before the fifth day of each month.
Article 15 If the person in charge of the classification and management of domestic garbage suspends the disposal of food and kitchen wastes on their own, they shall contact the collection and transportation unit to collect them at their door or place them at a designated collection point, and report to the local town government and street office. If the kitchen garbage organized by the town's people's government and the sub-district office disposes of the suspended operation on its own, it should contact the collection and transportation unit to collect it at the door or place it at a designated collection point, and report it to the district urban administrative department.
If the person responsible for the management of the classification of domestic garbage no longer implements the disposal of food and kitchen wastes on the spot, he must report in writing to the local town government and street office. If the town people's government or sub-district office no longer implements the disposal of kitchen and garbage by itself for any reason, it must report to the district city administrative department in charge.
Article 16 The quantity of kitchen and kitchen wastes that are disposed of at the nearest place shall be reported by the districts as required, and the data shall be included in the total kitchen and kitchen waste statistics of the city.
Article 17 The responsible person for the classification and management of domestic garbage shall be exempted from paying the domestic garbage disposal fee if the kitchen and kitchen garbage is disposed nearby. Except for those that need to be dewatered after dehydration, or the residues need to be disposed of in the terminal treatment facility for disposal. .
Article 18 Where the town's people's government and sub-district offices organize food and kitchen waste to be disposed nearby and on their own, they should include construction, equipment procurement, and operating expenses in the budget at the same level, and ensure funding. When the town's people's government and the sub-district office purchase items such as kitchen and garbage disposal equipment and treatment services, they should fully consider economic feasibility and environmental protection standards.
Article 19 The model of self-disposal of kitchen wastes at the nearest place will take the lead, with a large amount of disposal and a good reduction effect, and rewards will be given in accordance with relevant regulations.
Article 20 These Measures shall be effective from January 10, 2020, and shall be valid for three years.